What you need to know before working with a freelancer
Work with me, and you’ll get a reliable freelancer that creates high-quality deliverables to help you reach your objectives. If you’ve never worked with a freelancer before, or want to find out more about how we can collaborate, below are some answers to common questions. If you can’t find the answer you need, feel free to contact me at lb[@]larsbjorn.com.
How much do you charge for freelance services?
I work on a project basis and will provide you with a fixed price. This gives you complete transparency on what your project is going to cost and clear visibility on budget without any surprises along the way.
Each quote includes:
- Project management – meetings, calls, emails etc.
- Background research
- Digital marketing consulting or creative development for the agreed-upon scope
- Three rounds of revision based on your feedback
How can I get a quote for my project?
Please get in touch and share some details about your project: your business objective; the scope; your ideal timeline and; any other samples or background details you think are helpful. Once I have all the information I need, I’ll send over a quotation and we can take it from there. Of course I can sign an NDA before you tell me about your project.
What are your terms?
I will ask all clients to sign a contract/quote for each retainer, freelancer job or project. This makes everything clear for both sides. I invoice in advance to confirm the booking and reserve the time in my schedule just for your project.
- Projects of USD 1,000 and below are invoiced in full in advance.
- Projects over USD 1,000 are invoiced 50% in advance and the remaining balance once the project is completed.
- For long-term projects or those with larger budgets, payment is made in stages after key deliverables.
- There’s a 50% rush fee for projects that need to be delivered in 24 hours or less.
I have ongoing marketing needs, can I work with you on a retainer basis?
Yes, you can. Working with clients on retainer is great – I get to know your business even better and you get a reduced rate for ongoing work. Retainers are invoiced one month in full in advance to reserve the time for the coming month.
I’m an agency. Can I commission you to work on client projects?
Coming from an agency background, I’ve worked as a creative partner for many marketing and advertising agencies. Please get in touch to tell me more about your project.